
She told me that she was going to grab me a few art supplies because she had a Hobby Lobby coupon and knew I wanted to start painting again, but I didn't expect all of this fun stuff!
She sent me:
• two canvases
• two tablets of watercolor paper
• a tablet of acrylic paper
• a Desperate Housewives cookbook
• two paint palettes
• a do it yourself magazine
• a set of watercolors
• a set of gouache
• two packs of hello kitty socks
• philosophy orange jelly bean lip gloss
• philosophy vanilla birthday cake lip gloss
• a sweet cupcake card
• a visa gift card
And she ordered me a set of Harajuku girls perfume that will be here sometime this week! How stinkin' nice of her to do all of that. And it's not even my birthday yet! I swear, my mom loves me fifty times more now that I've moved away. It's too late to call and say thank you since it's two hours later there, but first thing tomorrow, I'm calling her and giving her so many phone hugs. <3
Looks like you made out like a bandit! All those fabulous art supplies and fun girly stuff will a fabulous weekend make! I can't wait to see what beautiful artwork you make with all your new paints and paper.
ReplyDeleteAbsence certainly makes the heart grow fonder. I'm sure she'll appreciate hearing how much you enjoy her gifts. I always miss my mom when I'm away, but when we're back home and visit her it feels like I've never left.
Have you got any plans for your upcoming birthday? Any special restaurant or place you wanna visit or any activity you wanna do?
I'm so excited about making some new art, Rachel. I haven't made anything in sosososo long. And yeah, my mom is definitely a love-from-afar kind of lady. She and I are such a combo of same and different, and I feel like she only sees the same when I'm not around, you know? And the only thing I wanted to do for my birthday was eat lots of ice cream and go eat sushi, and that's exactly what I did! :D
ReplyDelete