September 4, 2011

A little introduction!

Hihi! It looks like you've stumbled across my little blog! This is where I share my daily adventures, thoughts and ideas, photos of various things (my dog and food, mostly), and all of my creative endeavors! And to introduce myself a little bit, I figured I'd start off with a few facts about me:

I'm 26, but I still feel 12 years old. And anyone who knows me would probably agree that I act it.

I have a 2 year old Lab/Staffordshire mix named Peaches, who you'll see featured here all of the time. She's my favorite.

I have a big ol' heart; I love puppies, little old ladies, babies, bunnies, and anything else I can hug and/or squeeze.

I am really, really incredibly clumsy.

I love ghost stories! Always have, always will.

I've recently decided to try out a vegan lifestyle, and so far, I'm going strong and loving it.

I still read Seventeen magazine. (I get too antsy when I see the Cosmo covers with all the sexy headlines.)

I'm short, chubby, and sound like a little kid. But it's okay! I am a strong believer of self-love.

I graduated in 2010 with a BFA in Graphic Design.

I enjoy fine art, too. I like working with oil, acrylic, gouache, watercolor, pencil, and colored pencil. I also dabble in photography, sewing, and other arts & crafts. I just plain love creating!

I love baking, and I have a serious sweet tooth. I'd make cupcakes for strangers if it didn't make me seem creepy.

I was born and raised in Old Hickory, Tennessee, which is right outside of Nashville.

I moved to Seattle, Washington in February of 2011.

I love sweet tea, porch swings, and barbecues. Sometimes, I really do miss the south (minus the humid summers), but I love living in the Northwest.

I have a Border Collie named Cupcake that lives back in Tennessee with my mom.

I'm very happy-go-lucky, and I'm almost always in a silly mood.

I love learning, and I enjoy reading books on philosophy, sociology, psychology, astronomy, astrology, science, mathematics, mythology, etymology, and other things that ignite my curiosity! Big ol' nerd right here.

I hope this gave a little bit of insight into who I am! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey girlfrand! So excited to see you back into blogging! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your adorable life. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so excited to be back in the blogging family! :D I'm following you as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOO, I dont like brit because my name is grumpy rich green

    ReplyDelete
  4. lies! you love brit because your name is super lovey rich lovey green love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. I've gotten into baking a lot, too. I'd like to post more recipes I test-run in my blog and I'd love it if you would, too! Because recipe-swaps are the best!

    ReplyDelete